What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When using this website to research, review your account or effect a transaction, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. In addition, some information about your IP address, web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our web servers as an integral part of the operation of the internet. Thus, we may collect and/or track your home server domain names and information on what pages of our website visitors access.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you use this website, such as when you review your account, effect a transaction, fill out a form, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, use Live Chat or enter information on the website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features. We will use the information:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of service you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- We reserve the right to disseminate aggregate data, which is in no way individually identifiable
How do we protect your information?
Protecting your personal information is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we have undertaken several actions to protect your information, including, but not limited to the following:
- We undertake regular Malware Scanning;
- As a customer, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential;
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via 356-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which reduces the risk of having your financial information deciphered by any unauthorized users;
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits or accesses their information on our Online Portal to maintain the safety of the user’s personal information; and All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies on your web browser, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to unaffiliated parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless it is permitted by law and (1) is consistent with our Privacy Notice; (2) to comply with applicable laws; (3) to respond to governmental inquiries or requests; (4) to comply with a valid legal process; (5) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property; (6) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain; and (7) to enforce our rights resulting from inappropriate use of our sites. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to other third party internet sites. By maintaining a link to these sites, we are not promoting or endorsing these third parties and we are not liable for any failure of products or services offered or advertised on such third party sites.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. To opt-out of personalized advertising please visit https://optout.networkadvertising.org/.
Children’s Information Under COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We comply with the practices established under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which delineates requirements for protecting children’s privacy and safety online. We do not knowingly collect or retain personally identifiable information from children and do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Changes to this Online Policy:
We may add to, delete, or change the terms of this policy from time to time by posting a notice of the change at this website. If required by law, we will send you a notice of the change. Your continued use of our website or any website service following notification will constitute your agreement to the revised policy.
Huntington Alternative Wealth
10866 Wilshire Blvd 4th Fl,
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Ph:+1 (424) 900-1464